Technical Dark Field Training in Vienna
Already experienced users of darkfield microscopes can quickly operate a newly acquired dark field microscope properly. Customers with little to no experience in the use of a dark field microscope, however, need a briefing for some processes such as the calibration of the dark field condenser, the iris setting, the use of immersion oil, the camera software etc.
This course is aimed at inexperienced clients who want to quickly learn the technical operation and receive useful hints.
Contents and Duration
The course takes about 1.5 hours and covers the following topics. If you are interested in certain topics, you may like to give us this in advance. The course can be held in German or English.
- How a dark field microscope works
- Operating elements of the OPTIKA dark field microscope
- Differences between the cameras for dark field applications
- Software Training: Learn to use all functionalities of the On-Screen menu of the camera
- Practical exercise: Calibration of the dark field condenser
- Practical exercise: Prepare a darkfield specimen
- Practical exercise: Connection and proper operation of cameras
- Practical exercise: Working with immersion oil
- Practical exercise: Cleaning of condenser lenses and after working with immersion oil
Course Fees and Participants Number
The course fee is charged per participant and is payable in advance by bank transfer, acceptance of cash is not possible. The course can take place also for only one participant, the maximum number of participants per course is three persons.
- Microscope: OPTIKA or ZEISS dark field microscope
- Cameras: High-End camera from the curent offered dark field microscopy sets
- Display: HD monitor
- Other: Preparation and cleaning sets
Training Location and time
- the training takes place in our office in Vienna
- trainings start regularely at 5:30 PM CET but the exact time is negotiable
- trainings can be performed also during weekend - without surcharge