Dark Field Microscope STANDARD-Set
The standard set is a complete dark field system with LED technology for vital blood observation through the eyepieces and live view as well as recording of images and videos through the integrated camera. It is a standard solution for users who, on the one hand, value high image quality and on the other hand, want to work with a PC or notebook under Windows.
The supplied USB camera offers a very high resolution of 3840x2160 (8.3MP) and can still achieve a high refresh rate of up to 45 fps thanks to the USB 3.0 interface. This achieves a smooth motion display despite of the high data volume transferred.
The "small difference" to the UHD Set
The main difference to our higher quality UHD set is that the camera in the standard set does not have an HDMI output. This means that it can only be used under Windows and cannot be operated in HDMI mode, in which a camera can be connected directly to a monitor without a PC.
Standard set content:
- Dark field microscope OPTIKA B-510DK
- Microscope camera adapter HDC MA-24 (1x)
- Microscope camera HDC DF2
You will find a more detailed description of the individual set components below.
Dark field microscope OPTIKA B-510DK
The darkfield microscope OPTIKA B-510DK belongs to the OPTIKA 500 series; This product line includes models with excellent performance, designed for laboratory use. It is ultra-modern (LED technology), robust (die-cast frame), ergonomic and is mainly suitable for the vital blood examination . It can be combined via adapter with microscope and/or SLR cameras for live viewing and microscopic recordings.
Trinocular observation head, 360°rotatable, 30° inclined
Plan extra wide field, PL 10X/22
- IOS Planachromatic 4X, A.N. 0.10, W.D. 17,3 mm
- IOS Planachromatic 10X, A.N. 0.25, W.D. 10 mm
- IOS Planachromatic 40X, A.N. 0.65, W.D. 0,54 mm
- IOS Planachromatic 100x with iris, A.N. 0.36-1.25, W.D. 0,18 mm (oil immersion)
Quintuple revolving nosepiece, rotation on ball bearings
Double layer with mechanical sliding stage, size: 233x147 mm, X-Y movement range 78x54 mm. Belt-drivein X direction. Vernier scale on two axes, accuracy 0.1 mm
Coaxial coarse and fine focusing mechanism (graduated 0.002 mm)
- Darkfield condenser N.A. 1.36 with integrated X-LED
- Bright field condenser
LED-Technology, color temperature: 6.300K, LED average lifetime: ca. 50.000 hours of operation
Please click on the "MEDIA" tab to find the manufacturer's technical specifications.
The following video was taken through the trinocular tube with the 40X lens (total magnification: 400X)
USB Microscope camera HDC DF2
The DF2 model is the right choice for users who, on the one hand, have high quality requirements and, on the other hand, need a high-resolution microscope camera with good performance in difficult lighting conditions. Such applications are e.g. dark field, fluorescence or bioluminescence microscopy.
A good image quality is guaranteed by the SONY IMX485 image sensor (1/1.2"). In terms of resolution, this model offers a resolution of 8.3 MP (3840x2160) and offers a USB 3.0 interface which is the state of the art for transmission performance while working.
The camera is ideal for capturing the weak light emitted in fluorescence applications - thanks to its extremely high sensitivity (2188 mV at 1/30 sec) and low read-out noise.
Flexible exposure times : In addition to the auto exposure, the exposure time and the gain can be selected manually depending on the application. The exposure time can be selected in the software between 0.02 msec and 15 sec.
Software functions ImageView
The Windows software ImageView is included in the scope of delivery of the HDC DF2 microscope camera. Below you will find the user interface (language can be changed) and the most important functions.
- Camera control - adjust exposure, gain, white balance, color channels
- Recording - pictures and videos
- Interval recording - e.g. Documentation of disintegration processes
- Measurements - lengths, angles, radius, arcs etc.
- Image processing - rotate, cut, resize etc.
- Auto-Stitch - joining of partial areas
- Extended depth of field
- Segmentation and counting
- Various filters - noise removal, sharpening etc.
- Sensor: SONY IMX485 (color sensor)
- Resolution: 3840x2160
- Pixel size: 2.9x2.9 µm
- Refresh rate: 70fps (1920x1080)
- Refresh rate: 45fps (3840x2160)
- Exposure time: ~ 0.02 ms - 15 sec
- Outputs: USB 3.0
- Compatibility: Windows 7/8/10 (32/64 bit)
- Connection: C-Mount
- Weight (g): 263 (camera without packaging / cable)
- Dimensions (cm): 6.8 x 6.8 x 4.6
- User manual: electronic (English)
- Language support user interface: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Russian etc.
- Technical data sheet: see tab "Media"
Scope of delivery
- Software for Windows
- USB cable
- 18 months from date of purchase (EU)
We'll inform you if the price of this product will be changed according to your price alert.